In this article, you will learn how to update the inventory allocation.
- On the Module Menu, click Inventory and select View Inventory. You will be directed to the Inventory page.
- In the Inventory panel, use the fields to filter the existing inventories. You can use multiple fields as filter parameters. After defining the filters, click the button.
- The relevant search/filter results will appear on the list. Find the inventory that you intend to update and click Plus icon to open the details.
- The selected Inventory expands. The expanded panel displays the Allocation details.
- In the Allocations tab, click the Drop Down Menu and select Inventory Allocation. You will be directed to the Inventory Allocation page.
- Locate the Allocate Units field and enter the updated unit quantity for allocation.
- Click the button to save the updated information.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the page indicating that the Inventory Allocation was successfully updated.