In this article, you will learn how to update existing inventories.
- On the Module Menu, click Inventory and select View Inventory. You will be directed to the Inventory page.
- In the Inventory panel, use the fields to filter the existing inventories. You can use multiple fields as filter parameters. After defining the filters, click the button.
- The relevant search/filter results will appear on the list. Find the inventory that you intend to update and click its Update Inventoryicon to select. You will be directed to the Update Inventory page.
- By default, the Units field is the only active field when updating an existing inventory. Other fields are not available for editing.
- In this Units field, enter the updated number of available units (product quantity).
- Review the updated inventory before saving. Click thebutton to update the selected inventory.
- A Confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that the selected Inventory was successfully updated.