In this tutorial, you will learn how to delete existing Pricing Tiers.
- On the Module Menu, click Price Management and select Pricing Tiers. The Pricing Tiers sub-menu expands, choose View Pricing Tiers.
- You will be directed to the Pricing Tiers page. In the Pricing Tiers panel, use the Name field as a filter parameter.
- After defining the filter/search parameter, click . The relevant result(s) will appear on the Pricing Tiers list.
- In the Pricing Tiers list, find the pricing tier that you intend to delete and click the Delete Pricing Tier icon to delete the selected pricing tier.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click to continue deleting the selected pricing tier.
- The selected pricing tier will be deleted. A Confirmation message will also appear on the screen indicating that the selected Pricing Tier was successfully deleted.