In this tutorial, you will learn how to create new Fee Prices. This option lets you create fee prices for different types of fees and specify the fee price details.
- On the Module Menu, click Price Management and select Fees. The Fees sub-menu expands, choose Create Fee Prices.
- You will be directed to the Create Fee Price page. Specify the Fee Price details:FieldInstructions
Pricing Tier click the drop down arrow to select the pricing tier preference. Fee click the drop down arrow to select the fee type. Price enter the Fee Price amount. Type select the radio button of the preferred Fee Price Type (e.g. in USD, Percentage, USD per Sq. Ft., USD per Unit) Limit Type select the radio button of the preferred limit type:
- No range: selecting this option will disable the Min Unit/Min Sq. Ft. and Max Unit/Max Sq. Ft.
- Sq. Ft range: selecting this option will activate the Min Sq. Ft./Max Sq. Ft. fields.
- Unit range: selecting this option will activate the Min Units/Max Units fields.
Taxable select the checkbox to indicate that this fee price is taxable. Min Unit/Min Sq. Ft. enter the fee's minimum limit (Sq. Ft. or Units). Max Unit/Max Sq. Ft. enter the fee's maximum limit (Sq. Ft. or Units).
- Review the Fee Price details before saving. Click to create and save the Fee Price.