In this article, you will learn how to delete existing Sales Tax.
- On the Module Menu, click Price Management and select Sales Tax. The Sales Tax sub-menu expands, choose View Sales Tax.
- You will be directed to the Sales Tax page. In the Sales Tax panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- After defining the filter/search parameter(s), click . The relevant results will appear on the Sales Tax list.
- In the Sales Tax list, find the flat rate price that you intend to delete and click the Delete Sales Tax icon to delete the selected sales tax.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click to continue deleting the selected sales tax.
- The selected sales tax will be deleted. A Confirmation message will also appear on the screen indicating that the selected Sales Tax was successfully deleted.