In this article, you will learn how to view/edit existing Sales Tax
- On the Module Menu, click Price Management and select Sales Tax. The Sales Tax sub-menu expands, choose View Sales Tax.
- You will be directed to the Sales Tax page. In the Sales Tax panel, use the Country and State fields as filter parameters.
- After defining the filter/search parameter(s), click . The relevant results will appear on the Sales Tax list.
- In the Sales Tax list, find the sales tax that you intend to view/update and click the Update Sales Tax icon to view/update the selected sales tax.
- You will be directed to the Update Sales Tax page. You can view the Sales Tax information from this page.
- To update the Sales Tax details, edit the necessary fields in the Sales Tax panel.
- Note: before modifying the sales tax configuration, ensure to print out or copy all prior tax reports for your records.
- Review the updated Sales Tax panel before saving. Click to save the changes.