In this article, you will learn how to delete existing Flat Rate Prices.
- On the Module Menu, click Price Management and select Flat Rate Prices. The Flat Rate Prices sub-menu expands, choose View Flat Rate Prices.
- You will be directed to the Flat Rate Prices page. In the Flat Rate Prices panel, use the fields as filter parameters.
- After defining the filter/search parameter(s), click . The relevant results will appear on the Flat Rate Prices list.
- In the Flat Rate Prices list, find the flat rate price that you intend to delete and click the Delete Flat Rate Price icon to delete the selected flat rate price.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click to continue deleting the selected flat rate price.
- The selected flat rate price will be deleted. A Confirmation message will also appear on the screen indicating that the selected Flat Rate Price was successfully deleted.