In this article, you will learn how to permanently delete trailers.
Note: deleting a trailer will permanently delete all its information. You can inactivate a trailer by editing it and deselecting the Active checkbox. This method will inactivate the trailer and keep all of its information. See How to View/Update Trailer Details.
- On the Module Menu, click Driver Management and select Trailers. The Trailers sub-menu expands, choose View Trailers.
- You will be directed to the Trailers page. In the Trailers panel, use the Trailer # and/or Active fields as filter parameters.
- Note: you can use multiple filter/search parameters.
- After defining the filter/search parameter(s) click. the relevant results will appear on the Trailers list.
- In the Trailers list, find the trailer that you intend to delete and click the Delete Trailericon to delete the selected trailer.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Clickto continue deleting the selected trailer.
- The selected trailer will be deleted, a Confirmation message will also appear on the screen indicating that the trailer was successfully deleted.