In this article, you will learn how to add truck details. This option lets you create a truck and specify the truck details.
- On the Module Menu, click Driver Management and select Trucks. The Trucks sub-menu expands, choose Create Truck.
- You will be directed to the Create Truck page. Specify the Truck Details:FieldsInstructions
Truck # enter the truck number. Assign a number for this particular truck Truck Type enter the truck type (e.g. trailer-truck, tractor, flatbed, etc.) License Plate enter the truck's license plate Plate Expiration Date click the field to enable a Calendar. Click the < > arrows to browse through the months and click the date to select the plate expiration date Inspection Expiration Date click the field to enable a Calendar. Click the < > arrows to browse through the months and click the date to select the inspection expiration date Ownership Specify the truck ownership by selecting the appropriate radio button:
- Company Truck : company owned truck
- O/O : External/ Third Party owned truck
Notes enter a note or truck description (optional) Active select the checkbox to activate the truck
- Review the Truck Details before saving, click to add the truck.