In this article, you will learn how to change a user's password. This option is best used when a user forgets his password or encounter password issues.
You can provide the temporary password to users and inform them to change the it once they access their accounts.
- On the Module Menu, click User Management and select View Users. You will be directed to the User Management page.
- In the Users panel, use the fields as filter parameters by entering one or more details.
- Click .
- The relevant searched/filtered results will appear in the Users list. Select a user to update and click the Change Password icon. You will be directed to the Change Password page.
- In the Password field, enter the new password.
- In the Repeat Password field, re-enter the new password.
- Clickto save the new password.