If users are not active but you do not want to delete them, you can change their status to Inactive. This option is applicable for all user groups such as (a) Admin, (b) Office, (c) Harvesters, (d) Drivers, and (e) Customers/Clients. Keep inactive users information by changing the status and reactivate them anytime you need.
- On the Module Menu, click User Management and select View Users.
- The User Management page opens. Use the Users panel to search/filter the users. After specifying the filter parameters, click.
- In the Users list, find and select the user you intend to inactivate and click the Update Usericon. The Update User page opens.
- In the User Details panel, find the Active checkbox and deselect the checkbox.
- Note: the Active checkbox is selected as users are active by default.
- Review the updated user details and click . The selected user/customer’s status will be changed to Inactive.