In this article, you will learn how to create additional delivery address to a client. This option allows you to enter multiple client addresses. This is best use if the client has multiple delivery locations.
- On the Module Menu, click Client Management and select View Clients. You will be directed to the Client Management page.
- On the Client Management page, use the Clients panel to search/filter clients by entering one or more details.
- After defining the filter parameters, click.
- On the Clients list, choose a client and click the Drop Down Menu in line of the chosen client. The Drop Down Menu will expand.
- Select Delivery Addresses and you will be directed to the Client Addresses page.
- Locate and click the button.
- You will be directed to the Create Client Address page. Specify the Client Address.FieldInstructions
Business Name enter the client's business name Delivery Contact enter the delivery contact person Delivery Email enter the delivery contact email Address1 enter the client address 1 Address2 enter the client address 2 Default select the checkbox to make this address as the default delivery address Development click the drop down arrow to select the development preference City enter the city where the address is located Country click the drop down arrow to select the country State click the drop down arrow to select the appropriate state Zip Code enter the Zip Code Phone enter the phone number associated with this address SMS Phone enter the SMS phone number associated with this address Harmony Home Delivery click the drop down arrow to enable/disable the Harmony Home Delivery option
- Define the Map section by entering the Coordinates in the Latitude and Longitude fields and click.
- In the County field, click the drop down arrow to select the county.
- Note: if the Coordinates are not available, click to automatically populate the Latitude and Longitude. These coordinates are based on the indicated address.
- In the Curb Approach field, click the drop down arrow to indicate the curb approach.
- In the Delivery Notes field, enter the delivery note if applicable.
- Review the specified information and click to create the new client address.